Epson M200 is one among the most popular and best all-in-one printer that includes print, copy, and scan features. It also works as a monochrome printer and utilizes the black ink cartridge.
Epson M200 printer has the laser quality which works perfectly for larger offices to print huge amounts of work. With the help of the several features, this printer could be the ideal one for your office work.
You can also use the Network connectivity of this print to share through the Ethernet port among your workgroup. It includes 34 ppm speed of draft feature along with 34 ppm speed for copying speed.
This printer utilizes very economical power consumption of just 30W, which is much lesser when compared to other kinds of laser printers. You can enjoy the entire features of this printer by downloading the accurate Epson M200 printer driver and install the same.
Epson M200 Printer Driver & Software Download
Description: Scan your system for out-of-date and missing drivers
File Version: 8.5
File Size: 2.33 MB
Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Epson M200 Windows Printer 32Bit – Driver Download (19 MB)
- Epson M200 Windows Printer 64Bit – Driver Download (22.3 MB)
- Epson M200 Windows Scanner – Driver Download (21.46 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Epson M200 Mac Printer – Driver Download (19.2 MB)
- Epson M200 Mac Scanner – Driver Download (17.11 MB)
You can download the Epson M200 printer driver for compatible operating systems such as Linux, Mac, Server, Windows XP, Vista, 10, 7, 8, and 8.1 OS. Follow the below instructions to download the printer driver:
- Initially, you need to identify your printer’s exact model or product number.
- You can find the printer model or product number from the label that is pasted on the printer’s rear side.
- Next, your appropriate operating system. (Identify whether it is 64-bit or 32-bit OS).
- Now, you will be provided with two options to download the Epson M200 printer driver.
- Method 1: You can download the printer driver from any one of the trustworthy websites that are available on the online platform. A few websites may charge you to download the drivers and others can offer at free of cost.
- Method 2: Download the printer driver from HP Official website.
Find below the list of features offered by Epson M200 printer:
It offers numerous functions like printing, scanning, and copying. This MFP (Multi-functional printer) provides all of your office printing requirements under one device.
Page Yield & Super Savings
You can printout the black & white page at just 12 paise per page, it is possible to enjoy the best high yield of around 6,000 pages.
Initially, you can get two sets of a starter kit with 2 ink bottles (70ml and 140ml respectively), which can print total yield of around 8,000 pages.
Distinctive Print Speed
Even the Laser quality prints at 34 ppm speed, which gradually increases the business production. Also, copy speeds at a maximum of 34 ppm.
High Durability & Quality
Make use of Epson genuine inks to enjoy printing the exceptional quality print with fade out and water-resistant printouts.
With increased efficiency, Epson M200 printer share among their workgroup. It also has a USB 2.0 interface which allows you to connect your printer directly to the computer.
Epson iPrint (Seamless Printing)
Make use of the Epson iPrint to print any sorts of printouts while connected through the Wi-Fi (Wireless) network.
Epson iPrint also allows you to print directly from your Android mobile phones. Scan the document and send it as an email or even upload the same to your cloud services.
Epson M200 printer enhance your business productivity which uses the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) to copy and scan the required documents up to a maximum of 30 pages.
While active, this printer only consumes up to 12W. During the power cuts, you can connect the printer to a Single battery or UPS inverter to print your documents through Epson M200 printer.
Installing Epson M200 Printer Driver
You can follow any one of the available options to install the printer driver.
Automatic Installation (Wizard Method)
- Within the Automatic installation Wizard method, you can find two different options to install the printer driver.
- Method A: Printer driver for Epson M200 can be installed using the CD (Compact Disc) that comes along with the printer.
- Method B: Use the driver setup file which you had downloaded from the HP official website to install the Epson M200 printer driver.
- It is now possible to install the Epson M200 printer driver even without using the Floppy Disk or Compact Disc (CD).
- Printer Driver downloaded from the official website will be much easier for the installation process.
- You can manually install the Epson M200 printer driver by utilizing the Add a printer option.
- It is essential to find the accurate driver file (.inf) for your Epson printer and extract from the Setup Installation package.
- Choose the “Add a printer” option and select the appropriate printer setup file to install the drivers on your computer.
You can follow any one of your convenient methods to install the Epson M200 printer driver on your computer. It is important to choose the accurate printer driver for your printer and download the same to your computer.