The American truck simulator cheats is a step by step movement carried to move on with the gaming process. The complete process involves editing a game file, creating a backup copy of the file before proceeding. You can also use the text editor to edit the “config” file in the “my document/ American truck simulator” directory.
American Truck Simulator Cheats
Start the game and find the rest area. There open the console by pressing ~ or # and type “g- set_time x”. you will see that the game will jump to 12.00 am, but you will also get tired, so you need to take rest and you can rest 3 times, and the one you can repeat the g-set-time x cheat.
And of course, you can repeat it as many times as you want. For improving the earnings of the cheat is better to have as many drivers as you can and pay off from the debts first. But once you will see, repeating the steps will make you as rich as you want.
The first step in the American truck simulator cheats game is to enable the console. Just follow these steps.
- Have a look through the config file, you can find it in: users/username/documents/American truck simulator.
- Open it with a text editor, for example, notepad and change to values:
- Use g-developer from 0 to 1.
- Uset g- console from 0 to 1.
- Save the file and close it.
Then you can console and enable it with proceeding with the money cheat.
Modules of the American truck simulator money cheat
The game starts on with some safe modes as well. You can use those to make money. For that, you can install some videos which show how to download it and install it in 3 different mods from the steam workshops.
The American truck simulator cheats guide
There is a good set of the guide that stands as the American truck simulator cheats guide. Let’s have a look at those
This guide requires you to unlock the console and you can work for ATS and ETS2.
- Next, navigate to the configuration file and open it with the text editor of choice. Just note that it is usually found here.
- Then find and open the “config” file with a notepad.
- Change the value in uset g – developer “0” to 1.
- Save the file.
In the game source
- You can move into the game and find the closest rest area.
- Next, open up the console by pressing the # or ~ key and then type “g-set-time x”.
- This is going to push the game to the next day at 12:00 am.
- You will be tired so sleep.
- You can rest 3 times and repeat.
Keep repeating those two steps over and over until you get all the money you need or want. It focuses on paying off your debt to the bank first, and then your drivers will make you lots of money and more drivers the betters.
The best part is there is no charge carried for fuel. As you can refuel your truck at a service station, then save the game and exit. You can resume from the saved game and drive away from the service station to not have to pay for the fuel.